Friday, December 21, 2007

Where did the time go?

Oh boy! Have I been busy or what? Too much work and not enough time to even think about the blog. Hopefully things have calmed down a bit now. What little spare time I've had I've spent on ASF, and it's been precious little. I'm falling way behind with the revision but I'll get there.

On another, but somewhat related theme, I have an early Christmas present. Dragon Naturally Speaking, which is a speech recognition software package that hooks up to most Microsoft ( and no doubt other) Office programs. I'm going to try it out to see if it is a good as I've been led to believe. I'll post my thoughts on it in a few days. I'm hoping that it will let me get my ideas down on "paper" fast while they're still fresh. If it works it could be a wonderful way to do a first draft. We'll see.

1 comment:

the.beauty&theashes said...

cool blog. i too would like to go into the scary world of 'getting published' i actuall have the program, dragon naturally speaking, it works pretty good but typing for me is more efficient. check out my blog journey4answers.blogspot