Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tear about Tuesday

I've been tearing around like a thing possessed today, so this will be short. Just landed from a short flight, an hour and fifteen minutes is pretty short, it's the getting to the airport and through security that adds up. Anyway, I haven't had much time to work on A Shadowed Flame today. I did well yesterday, adding about 800 words most of which were written longhand ( yes I do actually put pen to paper occasionally, rather than breakout the trusty word processor) on the flight out. I typed them up last night. This evening's flight was not so conducive to work though. Very crowded, but what can you expect? It's Thanksgiving week after all. I did try to put together a story arc, but the words wouldn't flow for me. Not to worry, I'll get it done later this week. And so to bed... tomorrow I have something to say about digital books and such. See you then.

No comments: