Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged

Errr... okay. Adrienne tagged me, so I have to divulge 8 little known facts about myself. Ummm. Well... here goes

1) I hate, detest, abhor and loathe cold weather -- but I love looking at snow flakes.

2) I used to breed Old English Sheepdogs -- they're totally daft creatures but incredibly loving.

3) I don't like cooking -- but I love to bake, especially bread and pizza ... oh yes, and I like to make jam too, and marmalade and chutney.

4) I adore knitting, the more complex, the better -- but as we live in NC I have no excuse to knit anymore.

5) I joke incessantly when I watch movies -- it drives the spouse nuts but he puts up with it. Fortunately I don't actually go to movie theaters and inflict my humor on anyone else.

6) I would really, really , really like to ban all cell phones, pagers, PDAs, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry and any other kind of berry devices from being used in public -- but I keep my cell phone with me at all times... and I do mean All times.

7) I have a dreadful time pairing names with faces -- but I can remember all kinds of useless facts.

8) I can, metaphorically speaking, put both my feet in my mouth at the same time with the greatest of aplomb and not realize what I've said could be misconstrued -- but I take great delight in making puns and playing word games.

Phew! Let's see, who shall I tag now? Yep. Nancy... your it.

3 comments:

R.J. Keller said...

"I don't like cooking -- but I love to bake"

Hey, me too! I cook only when I have to, because I have to. The authorities seem to frown on unfed kids...

Ben said...

Liz, thou art flogged! Your name shows rather prominently at the top of the Wall of Shame today... :)

Liz said...

Hi Kel, Yep, it's odd how they all seem to believe that regular meals are a necessity. The spouse tends to agree with them, too.

Thank you Daeruin, I feel much better for that. In my own defense I have been massively busy, but it's not an excuse.