Friday, May 2, 2008

Missd my words, darn it!

Yes, I admit it. Flog me. I didn't write anything yesterday, not on ASF, not on the new and as yet nameless project ( but ASF didn't have a title until the second revision so that's no surprise). I played with the WCB website instead. Not that you'll see anything new on the actual site. It was all done on my laptop. I made some significant progress too. But for reasons passing understanding -- passing MY understanding at least -- what works locally doesn't work up there. As I've set everything up to be the same this doesn't make sense. But then, I don't understand string theory either.

Now I have to get back to work and fit in some writing or I'll end up getting flogged again. That could become far to enjoyable!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Woo-hoo! A chance to flog Liz!

Crack! Flogged!

Liz said...

Thank you. I deserved that.