Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Who left the door open?

Man it was cold here today! And I don't do cold! I'm a hot-house flower (lived in Arizona for a couple of years, temps above 110 F suit me just fine) and when it barely creeps above freezing, I hibernate. Not a good thing. At least it was sunny.

I'm still thinking about my new scene. Glasyn, my antagonist, hasn't liked any of the ideas I've come up with. She's showing her displeasure by refusing to talk to me. So it's back to the drawing board again. Maybe a good night's rest will help... if only I could get one:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens. At least she's not screaming at you to write something that makes absolutely no sense, although sometimes those turn out for the best. Get a warm blanket, a nice cup of something hot (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chicken broth, you get the idea,) and cuddle up with your "friends". Good luck.