Saturday, March 22, 2008

109 on a new project

I decide to stop beating myself senseless and give in to a secondary character who's been nudging me for weeks. This may not turn out to be a book, but I'm going to give him a chance for a few days and see what we can come up with. He's an interesting subject. Very conflicted because of what happens to him in ASF. I'll say no more.



The website is coming along, if more slowly than I'd like. Check it out if you like at http://wordcountbuddies.byethost33.com/ I keep making little changes as I go. I.m not sure if I'll use the Word Count Meter. I don't think it will be flexible enough. It might be okay for a few days if I can;t get what I have in mind up and running by Monday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The site looks good. Does this mean we're scrapping bravenet? That's okay with me.

I'd like to second ING on the picture. I can't believe you used to live near there.

Can I ask you a personal question? Do you still have your accent?

I'm weird, what can say? Happy Easter!

Liz said...

Thanks Theadra. Conway (or Conwy to give it it's Welsh name) is fanastic. It's one of the 'Ring of Iron' castles that Edward I built to keep us Welsh in order. That cost him a fortune :-).

And yes, I do still have a very noticable British accent. I lost most of my Welsh accent when I went to live in London at the tender age of 16. No one could understand me! I had to change or starve.

Ben said...

Now that I know you're from Wales, I've been reading all your posts in a British accent (or at least my pitiful attempt at one). :)